~courtesy of The Scranton Journal
Thursday was a beautiful day for the Hot August Night show on the courthouse square in Jefferson. Moderate temperatures brought about 350 entries to the annual display of classic vehicles.
Co-organizer Chuck Wenthold says the winners of the newest awards were Jim and Marsha Lindstrom for Best Interior; Harley and Linda Alcox for Best Engine; and Raymond Harris for Best Paint.
The RPM Club of Carroll once again won the $200 cash prize for the most entries by a car club.
Other prizes awarded were:
• Best Car sponsored by Wahl/McAtee Tire and Service – Bryan Spangler, Coon Rapids, 1967 Chevy Camaro
• Best Truck sponsored by Walker Auto Center – John and Diane Staples, Carroll, 1961 Chevy Apache 10
• Best Motorcycle sponsored by Moe’s Mart – Justin Murphy, Jefferson, 2018 Harley Davidson Road Glide
• Best Tractor sponsored by Oly’s Corner – Ken Pedersen, Jefferson, 1955 Farmall 400
• Best Interior sponsored by Rueter’s – Jim and Marsha Lindstrom, Kiron, 1940 Buick 40 Special
• Best Engine sponsored by Wild Rose Casino – Harley and Linda Alcox, Nevada, 1923 Ford T-bucket
• Best Paint sponsored by Fast Lane Motor Parts/New Way Auto – Raymond Harris, Sheldahl, 1937 Packard convertible