The Greene County Community School District is participating in the Summer Food Service Program. Meals will be provided to all children without charge and are the same for all children. There will be no discrimination in the course of the meal service.
Meals will be provided in two locations on the following schedule:
- Elementary school, 401 East Russell Street, Jefferson. 11:30 am. – 12:30 pm. Monday – Friday, June 12 – July 28.
- Intermediate school, 405 12th Street, Grand Junction. 11 am. – 12:30 pm. Monday – Friday, June 12 – July 28.
Bus service will be provided for students in other communities as follows:
- Scranton – pickup at 11:15 am. Arrive back in Scranton at approximately 12:20 pm.
- Rippey – pickup at 11:15 am. Arrive back in Rippey at approximately 12:20 pm.
- Dana – pickup at 10:45 am. Arrive back in Dana at approximately 11:45 am.
For more information, contact the Greene County School office at 515-386-4168.