Mark Hanson is a two-time Guinness world record holder for speed juggling. With him will be his daughter Christa, who is a national unicycle champion, and the rest of the Hanson clan.
They’ll tell stories as they perform juggling and unicycle tricks they’ve showcased on two occasions for the Harlem Globetrotters.
The Hanson Family, of Kanawha, is touring libraries in Iowa, Illinois, Minnesota, Nebraska and South Dakota this summer. Their appearances in Greene County are funded by the Greene County board of supervisors. Admission is free.
The Hanson Family will perform Monday, June 20:
- 10 am – William Paton Public Library
- 1 pm – Grand Junction public library
- 4 pm – Wisecup Gymnasium (school) in Rippey, for the Rippey public library
They will perform Monday, June 27:
- 10 am – Paton-Churdan school for the Churdan public library
- 1 pm – First United Methodist Church, Jefferson, for the Jefferson public library
- 4 pm – HF. & Maude E. Marchant Memorial Library (Scranton)
After the 45 minute show all the library patrons will be invited to learn how to juggle with Mark Hanson as their teacher. Everyone will also be invited to play with fun skill toys like plastic spinning plates, paper balance cones, and mesmerizing Bubble Sticks. What’s a Bubble Stick? Come to the show to find out!